Join us on May 21 for an exciting new relay race presented by D9 Brewing and lululemon!
The D9 Tap & Run takes place at 7 pm at D9 Brewing in Cornelius, NC. Teams of two vie to see who can drink four beers and run two miles the fastest. Here’s how it works:
- Teammate #1 drinks a beer and runs a half-mile
- Teammate #2 drinks a beer and runs a half mile
- Repeat 1 and 2 above.
- Have fun!
- Only teams of two can participate. You can register individually or at the same time (save $2 on registration by combining both teammates on one credit card).
- Registration includes the two beers each teammate drinks during the event!
- Stay afterwards for live music and more beers and snacks for purchase
- Event limited to 200 total participants, so register right away!
- Cost: $5 per teammate! (plus $2 registration fee)
- Click here to register!
- When you sign up you will be asked to create or join a team. Just type in a team name and make sure your teammate knows it when he or she registers.
- Sign up together on one credit card to save money!
- Only teams of two can participate.
D9 Brewing Company
11138-C Treynorth Drive
Cornelius, NC 28031
lululemon will provide awards for the top male, female, and mixed team, as well as some special surprises along the course and after the race!
Live Music with the Vel-Crows followed by Jimmy Brown of Matrimony!
More great D9 beer and tasty treats will be available for purchase at the brewery before and after the race!